Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Help on strain name?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by ehngage, Oct 9, 2011.

1. I know its hard to tell by picture what something is, but If anyone could help me name this, I would be greatly appreciative. My dealer said it had some faint purple hairs, which I can see, not sure how well they will show up in picture. And its apparently some sort of Kush-Strain (purple kush, afghan kush, ect...)

It smells very piney.

http://imgur.com/22lBG

2. your picture doesn't work. At least not for me anyways.

3. Try it again, its working now.

4. looks like bud to me, who cares what ridiculous name was assigned to it just smoke that shit :bongin:

5. If its some good bud that gets you really high... why does it need a name?

6. I agree, but I've never had "named" bud before, so I just thought I could put a name to it. It smokes amazingly, tastes heavenly and gets you super high!

7. Danky Stank