Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

help on smoking without smelling dank..

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by notnow, Nov 25, 2011.

1. #1 notnow, Nov 25, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 25, 2011
    today's thanksgiving, and i wanna smoke outside for like 10 minutes without my clothes smelling dank, but my mom also get suspicious when i smell like cologne. any advice?

btw its thanksgiving, i just wanna munch out badly.

2. My advice: It's only for one day. Save it, and smoke it later when you can enjoy it in private.

3. My advice would be after your toke, blow in the same direction as the wind so the smoke doesn't go towards you. After that, pop a few mints and a piece of gum and you're set. :)

4. thanksgiving is almost over...

5. Smoke, shower and change. Try not to act like an ass at the dinner table.

6. The solution is obvious. If the smoke doesn't touch your clothes, then your clothes wont smell like smoke...

7. Too difficult. You might say something stupid in front of your fam. I wouldn't risk it.. Just enjoy their company.

8. Leave clothes inside
    Go outside naked
    Smoke
    Come back in
    Put clothes back on.

9. It's thanksgiving man just sit this one out. And besides I'm sure there will be leftovers for u to munch out on. Today is a day meant for family and friends you don't need to be high during it

10. What I use to do in basement to conceal the smell is: pack a one hitter that you know you can clear or take in without anything being leftover. If you leave nug in the bowl after you hit it may be cherried and keep smoking which blows your cover right away. After you inhale your hit, swallow it and hold it in for 30-45seconds and afterward when you exhale no smoke should escape, hence the smokeless hit.

11. Swallow smoke?
    Then keep yourself from oxygen for 30-45 seconds?
    :confused:

Op, stay sober, munch on the leftovers, enjoy a nice evening