Help, on saving money on spending money.

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by Satchmoishigh, Nov 28, 2012.

1. Thank you for reading, much love to all. I simply cant make my mind up on what glass im going to buy, i have more than a few ideas of what i want, and more than a few links on what i want.

But ive really been wondering, if im willing to spend near $500 for a piece. should i buy buying online at that point?
    i mean, i live in southern Humboldt, glass at a local headshop here is fucken insane. up north (hour away), still waaay over priced for glass, and i know local is better, of course thats always the case. but the prices around here is what makes me get my glass online.

So, im might make a trip with a good friend down south to Fransisco, I might have a lot more choices. Also, i really want to get a "good named " bong.

I could go on. but thanks for reading again :) hope everyone has a great night

2. I'd recommend staying local man, especially if you can find a local artist then you should have a custom piece made! But also, for me one of the main reasons to buy local glass is the discounted prices, and it sounds like your local shops are cracking down haha. It just all depends on preference though, do you want something extremely functional and scientific, or do you want something that looks awesome and has a lot of worked glass on it? If you're looking for something brand name like Sovereignty, or Mobius, online is usually better, but it also depends on if you can talk your shop down in prices too. Like a local shop near me charges a decent amount more than a certain aquatic laboratory, say a Sov stemline goes for about 360 at the aquatic laboratory, well my shop is charging like 450. That's not worth it, I'd much rather order online. but yeah man it all depends on your situation and what exactly you want. I'd recommend you figure out EXACTLY what piece you want, then figure out where the best place to buy it is

3. sov gridded stemline /thread buy off ***