Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Help on passing Drug test FFOR PROBATION?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Vapir, Jan 8, 2010.

1. I need help, it is friday morning i havebeen up all night snorting adderal. i am still snorting it and i plan to fnish the rest of them off witha friend tonight. i snored 2 30 mg's last night and i have 2 and a half more 30 mgs' . if i take these tonight and have a drug test on monday after noon what can i do to pass , it will show as amphetamine im pretty sure!! i do NOT want to have my p.o think im doing meth, im not. only aderal andweed but im cleen with weed. so what should i DO?!?!?!?!?!!? :confused:

2. Not snort adderal.

3. i already did. howcn i get clean, will shit load of water dilute it on day of test?

4. Go to your doctor, tell him you're having trouble focusing and that you want to try Adderall. Show your p.o. your doctor's note/ prescription. Problem solved.