Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Help on makeing shrooms!!

Discussion in 'Weed Edibles' started by THE ER, May 12, 2009.

1. Well one day my friend and i were talking and he said aye i got some shrooms.Ididnt belive him at first but then he poped out some. The i said how you get those because gettin them in CALi is hard, and he said i grew and then i ask how so he told me these steps

1]Get cow manuer

2]Put bleech on it for every 2 weeks
    3]Pick them after you decied the fully grow
    4]Let the dry

(Has anyone herd of this method or try to do it and work)

2. wow 3 forms you posted this in?

3. Did you just say it is hard to get shrooms in CALIFORNIA?!

-C

4. This is not a good way to grow shrooms...

You need spores in order to inoculate. You CAN grow in manure, but you need to put the spores in the manure.

Easiest way to grow is the PF-TEK. Google. Goodluck.

Around here you can buy spores online. It's easy to grow shrooms and you could probably grow your own.

5. dude anything is easy to find in cali, ask your weed dealer if he knows any psy hookup.

6. BLEECH? Are you as stupid as a 30yr old drinking his own piss? COME ON bleech kills EVERYTHING. bleech is your just stupid. Im sorry. FAIL!

7. Buy the spores, spread on medium, put in dark place. Not that hard.

Simply putting bleach on cow shit would only result in bleachy smelling cow shit.

8. please tell me you didnt believe this when you heard it. its nowhere near the right way to grow shrooms.

are you serious about finding shrooms in cali? you must not know anyone living in cali cuz its incredibly easy to find them here.

9. Bleach!, You really need google instead of this forum.

10. i think your friend wants to kill you?