help on keepin height down

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by bluntsmoka35, Apr 12, 2006.

1. hi i am planning on growing in a small space (2.5-3 feet high) and was wondering wat ways there are to get the plant to grow out instead of up. I want the plant to get bushy and grow buds instead of getting tall because of the space problem. I would appreciate any help u could give me. thank you

--Bluntsmoka--

2. The best way to get a plant to grow out instead of up is to grow a pure indica strain. Or, you can top, LST etc. And you can combine the two. Lowrider is an auto-flower strain that doesn't get any taller than the height of your box so that might be worth looking at.

3. use "scrog" and put the lights above

4. yup use a screen above it, along with strings to tie branches down. tame that bitch. :D

5. id say go with LST....but ive also heard VERY good things about scrog....there are so many ways to keep your plant smaller :D so now really its just up to you and what you trust the most....i trust lst just cause ive seen the results and they are FA-BU-LOUS, but i cant say anything about scrog....never really read a journal on that...

good luck on the grow :D peace out:wave: