Help on First time Grow!

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by Shmopcity, Jan 30, 2017.

1. Hi, my plant is starting to get yellow tips and was wondering what I could do. I'm using two t5 24w lights. I water whenever the top of the soil drys out and keep a fan directly on the plant at all times. I keep the light on 24/7 as well. Anything would be helpful, I have a 2x2x3 tent coming on the way. Thanks

Attached Files:

2. Are they moldy, the second pic in the middle of plant looks very strange

3. I'm not sure how I would tell if it was moldy

4. What kind of soil is it in?

5. First with flash, second without

Attached Files:

6. hmmm just started growing last month.... but so... 24/7 lighting might be a little much for them right now. as well the light looks to be too far away as they look lanky. t5's should be about 2-3" away from the canopy

and watering its best to let it alternate between dry and wet, so the roots can breath and grow. usually I wait until I can dig down about a 1/2-1" before I can feel that the soil is damp

7. It's in foxfarms ocean mix

8. The light is about 1-2 inches away from the plant, and watering, I wait until the I dig my finger a inch down and it's dry, should of been clearer

9. I also want to say nutrient deffencency as well, how old are they?

10. I first started the plant with only the sun and water until I got my lights and started to feed it advanced nutrients iguana juice grow.

11. I Think u need to flush as the soil you used is to hot for seedlings, Mabey I'm wrong, Mabey someone who uses that soil can pipe in.

12. sorry man I don't know what else to say. I just don't have enough experience yet with sick plants as mine are ...well, growing like weeds

13. You are feeding to early then I would say

14. Flush with ph water and don't add anything for a few days or more