Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Help on cleaning bowl!

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Vonii, Feb 15, 2009.

1. How do you properly clean a glass bowl, most of the time I just rinse it with water, but takes a while.

2. iso alcohol and salt. get the 90ish% alcohol, put some salt in your piece, and shake it up, will make it spotless.l

3. i usually just pour salt in it by itself and shake it vigourously. and then rinse it with alcohol. i tried putting them both in together once and the salt stuck to the sides and shit.

4. Good scrubbing with a tooth brush :D

5. It always takes a long time, (ecspecially when you have to take an hour to get a q-tip out of there like i did, Use a paper clip haha)

Anyways, boil water and then pour it in the bowl, let it break up the resin and scpare away after your pour water back out into the cup of boiling water. Just keep repeating that and you should be good.

Nothing like a clean bowl