Help On Beginner Growing

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by Coolboi121, Jul 24, 2011.

1. Ok im a beginner at planting weed so i need help.. ill just guide you to where i am now..

Preperation: I have Soil, Seeds, Pot, 4 compact flourscent lights, and im growing it indoor at the beginning and outdoor ounce i start to see the plant come out of the soil.

rite now im at the part where i have my seed inside of a damp napkin and its sealed up inside of a zip lock bag. this is so that it can contain its humidity and what not.

so will it be ok if i did it indoor for the 1st 10 days then outdoor for the rest of its growth cycle?

and one more thing if i seperate the female and the male from eatch other will they still produce seeds and will the female still produce seeds and on top of that good weed for me to blow..

oh yes plz respond just thinking about it makes my mouth water!!!:smoke::hello::D;)

2. It's too late to start seeds for an outdoor grow now. WAAAY too late.

3. what do you mean by its way to late?

4. your too late in the season for outdoor, from now to aug23. (common flowering date)
    you have like 3 weeks of veg, which will not get you very much bud if there evn girls.

Not being an ass or anything but save the equipment for next year unless you wanna grow indoor then no not too late!

5. well coudl i grow it indoors if i got a fan 4 compact flourscent lights good soild and well i guess that about it .. but u think i could tho?

6. & the thingy where you have a moist paper towel is called "Germination":p

Check my outdoor grow journal,
    maybe you can get some ideas!
    Where all here to help, so Just Ask!

VVVVVV One click away!

7. ok thanks and with this equipment that i have how long woould it take for me to grow my babies indoors.. thanks and i will take a look at that journal now..

8. Lot more than just a fan and lights,
    You need multiple elements.

Fans, Lights, Ph meter, hydrosystem(optional)
    Carbon filter for smell, ac unit (if it gets to hot)
    thermometer and way more,

I advise using the stckys and maybe checking the indoor growing
    section just so you know what indoor is all about.

Good luck man :D

9. & time is all dependent on the strain itself.
    How many watts are your bulbs.

Im also a noob to grasscity (growing)
    And ive learned alot on here so just sit and read im sure youll find something you have a question on.
    and if you ever have questions Private message me.
    Or add me as a friend im always on and willing to help. (+ rep)

LOL:smoke:

10. My bulbs are 40 watt and i like those plants when did you start growing them and what did you use to grow em

11. 4 might not cut it, but for now keep em like 3 inches away form the cup.
    Im not much educated on indoor,
    im all outdoor but hey any more questons,
    you know where to reach me!

12. what did you use to grow urs outdoors and wen did u strt?

13. Just my budget soil (Listed in journal) and two weeks ago.
    But my Co-op prolly had these babys growing for bout 3 weeks
    So im guessing month and a week total.