help on bcbd gsc

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by killakronic89, Mar 22, 2014.

1. ok I think I screwed up. I ordered a rergular pack of bcbd girl scout cookies... come to find out the regulars are called bx1 and they also have animal cookies in it according to bcbd.. im kinda pissed so does this mean that im not getting the gsc that I wanted or are they considered the same as there s1's? I hope so cause the only reason I bought the regulars was I wanted to get a male gsc.. so does this mean I wont get the actual gsc I wanted cause its bred with something else or is it all the same? they say that the bx1 are throwing phenos closest to original cut.. has anyone grown the regular girl scouts from bcbd? I also have cali connections gsc and the original fourm cut to from burner himself.. im just curious if the bx1 will be anything like these other gsc or if it will be totally different?

2. seriously no one know the answer to this? im sure that im not the only one to buy the regular gsc. someone help