Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Help on a new piece

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by ATM4, Aug 11, 2010.

1. I need help, im looking for a new piece that would be pretty small and easy to hide (parents dont like me smoking) and still takes good hits. I was thinking maybe a pipe or a bubbler? if so what kind of pipe (glass, metal, ??) and the only problem with a bubbler is i feel it might break easier.

Right now i got my bong taken away for good, so i am just stuck with a cheap pure wooden pipe. I feel like my wooden pipe doesnt take very good hits though and seems to inhale alot of the weed?

Any suggestions?? thanks!

2. Glass is a must.

A spoon pipe would be best imo, but if you really think you want a little water filtration, then a bubbler would be a better option.

I just think that bubblers are annoying when you are trying to hide it from the rents because you need to dump the water out all the time, and fill it up again. Its not that big of a deal, but its one less thing you have to worry about when your stoned off your ass and trying to hide it from your parents.

3. Thats what i was thinking, im probably going to go with that! thanks for the reply!

4. Just get like a 4 or 5 inch spoon. Its concealable, easy to clean and u will get pretty Decent hits off it. And also, if u can pick up some glass screens to throw in it that will help u stop suckin in weed

5. i agree with the other 2 guys just get a spoon.