Help Older Women!

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by BigMatt, Jul 26, 2011.

1. Ok so I was on facebook and I get a fr. I check out her profile and I don't know her but she's hot and has some mutual friends. I accept the fr. Three days ago, she hits me up and asking if I'm single and shit. So we been talking and I think if this is the real thing then she just wants a fuck buddy. That would be cool but there are a few problems.

1. She's 25. I'm 18.
    2. She won't call me because of her "text only" plan.
    3 I've never met her in my life.

So what should I do? Keep texting her or ditch? All our conversions are retarted but there's been slight progress lol.

I also have thought it could be someone playing a prank on me but then I realized that would be a terrible joke because there's nothing humiliating about a dude chasing pussy

2. Dude, 25 is the prime age. I wont date many chicks under 25. Besides if ur game is tight, its a sure thing. The older the easier. Young girls are the game players.

3. Ya I would be cautious, she can't call you? how does she have a job if she can't receive/make phone calls? LOL that sounds too fishy. How many friends on facebook does this 25 year old have? and check which ones are mutual and how many.

4. She said she's a nurse. And she had 23 mutual mostly dudes.

5. Isn't there some way you can like google her phone number and see who it's registered too?

6. get pics or dip

7. Sounds like a prank. Who has a text only plan when they are a nurse? :smoke:

8. Whitepages.com reverse lookup.