HELP NUTE LOCKOUT

Discussion in 'Hydroponic Growing' started by oP41No, Jul 8, 2020.

1. IMG_0491.JPG IMG_0490.JPG
    Gorilla zkittlez DWC photo
    PH at 6.0 PPM at 750 Water temp at 68. Air temp is 77 RH is 70. Week 8 in Veg.

I had a root rot issue last week but did an hour long H2O2 soak and massaged roots to get the slime off and they're back looking better. I also throw frozen water bottles in there every couple hours to mitigate high water temps. I also upgraded to a new pump today so I've got two airstones running. I had a slight pest problem that's now totally under control. I feed with GH flora trio. Right now I give them 12.5ml of each about once a week with new water. Am I doing something wrong? I scrub the bucket when I change the water too. A couple days ago the leaves started turning yellow and dying badly so I took a couple of them off. There's new growth but it's coming in slowly and leaves seem dry and wispy. I saw someone suggest a flush but I don't know what that is or how to do it. Anything helps right now thanks.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

2. Cut the nutes down to 300 plus the ppm of the water mate. Ph5.7.
    The ph should start to rise each day. Let it go upto 6.3 before bringing it back down.
    Use h2o2 with every feed to prevent more root rot. Not sure what the correct dosage is as I've never used it but plenty folks be able to tell you that one.
    The trick is to keep the ppm dropping a little as the plant feeds. If it's going up at all the nutes are too strong so add water till it starts dropping. 300+water should about spot on for a plant that size.
    If you're using ro water youll need to add 50-100ppm of calmag aswell.

• Winner Winner x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
  3. Oh and I'm not sure how the air flow per minute or whatever should be but it should look like a pot on a heavy boil.
    Want enough air in the water that it'd take a rat half an hour to drown lol.

• Agree Agree x 1
  4. Are you absolutely certain your pH is where you think it is? Can you verify with a different tool or drops? My hannah pen was always drifting.

• Like Like x 1