HELP - nute deficiency or surplus?

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by mrfish123, Mar 25, 2019.

1. I’m currently growing some rick pupil bx from mass medica and I’m currently experiencing slow growth and some problem with my plants - cannot tell what it is. this is my first grow so im not sure what the issue is

Mainly doing just compost tea during waterings, tried doing a small amount of ffof nutes.

What seems to be the issue?

Attached Files:

2. Can't see to tell you. It's all pink.

3. Take pics with the LED off, it changes the color of the plants and seeing the actual color of the plants is how the good folks here could lead you to your solution. Good luck!

• Like Like x 1
  4. Opps

Attached Files:

5. Ph chart.jpg

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 1
  6. updated pics

7. This makes it much easier to understand. I need to read up on nutrients. I’m still kinda winging it right now lol

8. Any input? Still don’t know what’s wrong. I think it’s a nitrogen deficiency but I’m not sure

9. Your medium has possibly locked out, i definately see a nitrogen dificiency, im almost certain your plants also asking for potasium also.

These could be the early signs of a lockout!

Whats your pH runoff? Id say ditch the tea because its obviously not working for you and get some proper NPK base nutes.

They need a really good flush with pH'd water....

And we need to know more.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Agree Agree x 1
  10. I agree. I think this is spot on. Give it a couple flushes and see. Then yes, proper NPK for now and have a test plant to dial in your tea.

• Like Like x 2