Grasscity - 710 OIL Sale

Help Nute. Burn!

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by upn'smoke, May 22, 2006.

1. my baby has nute burn from the time release ferts in the soil, i transplanted it into soil without any ferts and it's still turning yellow and the leaves are like getting crispy kinda, is there anything else i can do to help her?
    she's 13 days old

2. wow your's doe's look burnt!!! i have some yellow on the tips of mine (but not that bad) bump for help

3. Flush with a little water and B1. mist with water on the leaves and don't over water her.

4. she's coming back to life! :hello:

5. Why do people insist on giving seedlings nutes????? Let the plant get established (8-10 inches tall) before you even think of nutrients.

6. upn'smoke,
    Could you do us a huge favor? Could you post some of those over-fert pics in this thread? http://forum.grasscity.com/showthread.php?t=84490&highlight=PGAMG I think it would help others not make the same mistake. As for your plants now, you can continue to flush them out but, I think time will tell. Thanks man. Good luck.

7. ahh my newbie mistake. at least yours came back. 5 of mine died.

8. done and done!

9. Awsome upn'smoke,
    Hopefully we have just prevented others from making this same mistake we have. Thanks a bunch. Good luck with your babies.

Grasscity Deals Near You