Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Help now!

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by RedEyedJedi420, Feb 13, 2011.

1. I just ate about 2.0 grams worth of firecrackers and I took a shit right after. So did I just have to shit or did I shit the firecrackers out?

2. no you just had to take a shit, I'm no expert but I'm sure food doesn't digest that fast

3. No

wow...fucking...wow.

4. protip:
    eat a whole nugget and follow it by 4 shots of everclear.

5. yeah post back in about 2 hours and tells us you "shit them out". as long as you made them right, 2gs should send you flying

6. Are you seriously that stupid?

7. i love your Sig.:smoke:

8. Your digestive track is about 30ft long. It is impossible for you to shit it out that fast

9. how can my digestive track be 30 ft long? im only 5'8.

ahh a little late night high humor. i wonder if this sounds as funny as it does in my head ...

10. Dude I laughed my ass off so hard reading this thread. Lmao dude shitting it out in a minute.

11. #12 Rippedmofuck, Feb 13, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 13, 2011
    Not really, broo are you stupid man?
    Man you know that im almost sure, if they leak your fucked.
    but to answer your question, i'd say the guy above me was right, it takes about 8 hours from initial consumption to go through your digestive cycle.

Source: Taking many big shits throughout the years

*EDIT* AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAH HAHAHAHHAHH!!!! I just remember what you really wanted to know, they are still in you :p

12. You're going to be uncomfortably high.

The shit you took is what you ate like a day or two ago.

Or your body just took a shit because it has no idea what it's going to go through the next 36 hours and is scared.

13. Man I'd be "shitting" my pants if i was you OP:wave:

14. AHHAHAHAH greatest question.....ever

15. this reminds of that 1 scene in inglourious basterds after the bear jew basheses dudes skull in........ :smoke: