Help! No Clue How To Grow It!

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by UglyInfidel, Oct 29, 2003.

1. Okay, i have no clue how to grow it. I have some seeds saved up in a bag right now. I'm going to need to grow it indoors because it's too cold right now to grow outdoors. Is there anything i need to do to the seeds before i plant them? I also need to know how many seeds i should plant at one time? Does it matter what kind of soil i use? How much light should i keep on the plants and how long? what wattage do the lights have to be? haha... now, i understand if no one wants to respond to this... so if it's not to much trouble just like send me a link to a good growing site. Or if you wanna go ahead and type it all, fine with me. haha. Also i know some of those questions might be stupid, but i'm a beginner in growing and i have no clue what i'm doing. haha
    -peace-

2. Okay im feeling generous so here goes..;)

First, as for what you want to do with seeds, you'll want to germinate them first, makes a better percentage of sprouting. Do a search for a post called Germination 420.
    Soil, no biggie, jsut dont use anything highly fertilized or miracle grow..

Lighting..your going to want to start off with Fluoros, HPS, metal halide, Metal vapor..one of those, those are the only kind you can use, no incandescent, aka house lamps. No black lights.

Okay..wattage...depends how many plants you want to grow and what type of light you'll be using, so get back to me on that one. and i'll answer yeh.

Figured you might want it typed out...at the beggining I found the guides confusing aswell..any more questions, ask away.

Grasscity Deals Near You