Help! NO BUGS

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by Got2borganic, Feb 19, 2013.

1. #1 Got2borganic, Feb 19, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 19, 2013
    Hey everyone ! I've got four purple kush plants, that I veg'd for four weeks and are six days into flowering ! I have them under a 400watt hps hood. They're in 100% organic soil in 3 gal pots. They received nothing but tap water for veg... but I cut that out they're on spring water now ! I also don't spray them ( burn hole theory) they have holes in the newest growth and the oldest fan leaves. I have searched for hours... no site of a single mite ... nothing ! what could possibly be chomping away at my leaves and remain so hidden? any ideas? could it be something else... I was very rough during training but it's been a while and the new growth has holes too..

Attached Files:

2. Could be burning but I see no browning. Just one of the pictures the tip looked like it was curling. The third picture definitely looks like something has been munching on it. Check the branch cavities and under the leaves. Maybe a few organic pest free sticky traps can help monitor what you got going on. I will say you are spoiling your plants with spring water haha

3. Looks like something chowing down. If you have a jewelers loupe or some sort of magnifier I'd do some scoping under the leaves and in the dirt. Couldn't hurt to read up on neem. I had gnats and did the watered down neem oil spray into the dirt routine daily with a sticky strip hung up and it whittled down the little bastids plus the plants liked the neem. Good luck!

4. Hey, so I grabbed my 10x hand magnifier I also collect semi precious stones and took a look, I literally still haven't found a trace of any bug ! it must be something that comes out at night... hmm. Thoose no stick pest strips are far from organic they omit toxic fumes for weeks. However I put on a fan and with the spring water I noticed the holes have been repairing themselves ! ps - is it bad to run a fan over the plants while flowering?

5. Hey checked again today to find like a 3inch solid piece of leaf missing, and still no sign of any pest ! I have no clue what could even eat so much leaf ... a mouse? lol