Help newbie with sexing

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Outdoors' started by messiahmaster, Aug 21, 2010.

1. I am 13 weeks in. I need help identifying if this is male or female. And if it is flowering. This is my first grow so I am a little lost.

Attached Files:

• 017.jpg
      017.jpg
      File size:
      470.4 KB
      Views:
    • 016.jpg
      016.jpg
      File size:
      589.1 KB
      Views:
    • 015.jpg
      015.jpg
      File size:
      678 KB
      Views:
    • 014.jpg
      014.jpg
      File size:
      684.6 KB
      Views:
  2. look around the top of your plant, if the plant has sexed it'll either have little hair sized hairs in the corners of the main branches or little bead like things. beads are males.

3. The first pic was a male (kill it) I'm to drunk to wait for my stolen internets to load the other pics. but seriously, kill the plant in the first pic It's a male.

4. Yep, its a male dude, Kill the lil guy, and make sure he ends up far away or at least sealed in a bag, pollen can spread even when their dead sometimes.

5. ya, it's a male. if it were female, it'd be hairy as shit by now :D Kill it and get it far away from the females i.e. burned or 100 yards away, unless u want seeds in your weed.;)

6. That is what I was afraid of. Thanks for the help.

7. I am only growing 2 plants and the other does not have these balls. I am on the fence now cause I want to see them both through for the experience. But, on the same note I want a good yield as well.

8. if you don't mind oldskool seeded dope, and you arent near other people who might be trying to grow sensi, let em rip and make a boatload of seed.

9. Hell i am going for it! Lets see what happens. Next year will be better from this years experience.

10. I would strongly suggest killing it man, why do you want to risk the quality and yield of the female? Just to watch a second plant grow? Eh its your grow i would just like, highly suggest not growing dirt weed if you can avoid it.

11. AGREED, carefully place a sack with no holes over it, and then remove without sudden or jerky movements, unless you paid premium for the beans from a seed company, there is no need for a seed crop.

12. Thanks for the advice, I am going to kill it :(.

13. here is what the ladie looks like

[​IMG]