Help! Newbie grower questions

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by TheBlizz420, Jul 16, 2012.

1. Ok, im a new grower and i hav a few questions
    1st. Whats the fastest way to germinate seeds
    2nd. All i have to use is a grow pot, a rubbermaid box from walmart, and of course seeds. If i put the grow pot inside the rubbermaid box and put it outside, would there be sufficient light? Also, the soil i will be using is miracle grow moisture control, is this good enough soil to use?
    Thank you all in advance for any answers-TheBlizz:smoking:

2. Get a paper towel wet and put seeds in it and put into a ziplock bag somewhere warm like ontop of the fridge. You dont want standing water in there, but very moist. (imho)

I am not sure if a grow pot is a small cube or one of the plastic planting pot containers.

If its in a plastic pot I dont see a reason it needs to be in a rubbermade, if for some reason it needs to be in a rubbermade box it should work fine as long as the top is off.

Whatever its in just make sure it has drainage holes in the botton.

Alot of people say not to use anything miracle grow, ive used the soil and have had no issues with it.

3. miracle grow is not recommended however thats all ive used.
    it has high ph and kinda hard on your seedlings with over nutrients but it seems to work out fine with me if not great!

also its a little late to be planting outside... something to consider but im not sure what your weather is exactly like.

lots of things to consider read before you grow please!