help!!! newb

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by youngdank, Feb 27, 2006.

1. ok, i would like to begining growing but i need some help. i have read a few grow guides ( a least twice :D ) but i have limited space, i only need to gorw one plant, and i would like my grow box to be as stealth as possible, i have been thinking of lowrider seeds but i would like a testamony ( there pics look like somebody just put the top of a reg plant in a pot..... skam? or not) also i live in the us so i dont know how to get good seedbank quality seeds or specific seeds..............oh yeah and i would prefer to harvest soon so i would like this to be kinda cheap,

( gow box) ihave pvc elbows, foil, soil, and pc fan already.

any suggestions come with great thanx

peace, youngdank

2. First off, just grow bagseed if it's your first time. You wanna make sure you know what and how your doing before you go out and spend money on seeds just to have them die on you. Secondly, grow more than one until you know the sex of the plants. I would do like 3 or 4 and if you get all females just find a place in the woods to plant the extras and just keep what you need. It would suck to grow just one plant and it turn out to be a male. I would also just stick with a couple of CFL's. I wouldn't worry about growin lowrider. You can Flower your MJ plant whenever you see fit. Would also look into Low Stress Training(LST).

3. Yes, I have heard from others here on the City that Lowrider is pretty good. It flowers all by its self and stays pretty short. For 1 plant you probably only need about 125-250 watts. I would recommend getting an MH HPS switch able ballast from someplace like www.insidesun.com I also have some links to some good seed banks but, since I am not at home I don't have the web address. I will be back in about 2-3 days and can give you those addresses if nobody else gives them to you by then.

4. Once again i would stick with bagseeds and CFL's. Your doing stealth if i'm not mistaken. Chances are your living at home with your parents. Go ahead and get a HPS light and watch your parents notice an increase in the power usage. Especially with Electricity and gas at an all time high in price. just a thought :smoke:

5. A 125 watt HPS light will barely be noticeable on a light bill if at all. But, CFL's are certainly an option too. 125 watts of CFL's and 125 watts of HPS will use the same amount of power by the way just so you know. Also, bag seed is a good recommendation for the first grow so you have something that didn't cost any money to practice with.

6. thanx for all the advice