Help.....New to outdoor

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Outdoors' started by michelleelliott23201968, Sep 21, 2021.

1. Help.....We bought 6 clones for the season, never done outside before so we were excited to try it with clones we bought from the dispensary. First time with clones also(alwaysused seeds).... well everything has gone good, except I was noticing there was one budding before everything else. Also after the last transplant, a few months back, I started noticing the roots on top of the dirt. I have not been involved fully with the growing part of plants before, I have been on the sidelines watching and trimming ect. but I know with my patio plants they don't do good if root bound. So because I'm the day time care taker I showed my husband and he said he made a mistake and should have put them in bigger pots. My husband is the experienced one and he is frustrated and has given up.So.....I have just been staying on top of things and watching them. Well this one, looks like it is done now, until I get the tools out and look closer, nope still at least 2 more weeks. Worried now some of its bud's will burn or mold, if I keep it going. If I see some of this, does this mean the whole plant is bad The? The other 5 plants have taken so long to bud,but now they are all budding at the top of every stem. As for them, the stems are so tall and mostly budding at the top. Now the rest is up to me! Should I keep them going until Oct.? I'm used to having Bush like plants, as I've only done inside. I could probably use what's here for cooking, but I'm curious if anyone has had bud's start this early, and if it's even smokable without choking or making you sick? This is for my personal use, but I don't want to waste my time and products if they should just be cut now! I spend 12hrs@dy with them, and it makes me excited to see them budding but then again knowing that they are struggling a little bit and still budding....hhhmmmm will the bud's even be smokable? I'm going to try to take photos and show you....

2. Pictures speak a thousand words

• Agree Agree x 1
  3. Pictures would be nice, but when you buy clones, those plants have been under EXTREME lighting 24/7. When you take that clone and put it outside, darkness will trigger flowering, doesn't matter the size of the plant. I'm guessing you have some re-vegging going on, but try to post pics ASAP.

4. Let them go until mid or late October. Bud is bud doesn't matter size of the plant. It's all good if let go long.
    enough.

Early harvest is shit and you might as well have not bothered to grow at all.

Quality and smokability is more the dry and cure then anything to do with the strain.
    Screw the dry and it doesn't matter how good the bud and grow was. It'll suck to smoke.

BNW

5. Here are a few pics...

Attached Files:

6. I always put in ground not pots but if your soil isn't good larger grow beds may help