Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Help new to bho/shatter/wax edibles

Discussion in 'Weed Edibles' started by dukesilver, Nov 10, 2014.

1. I have just started making edibles because I want to diversify they way I intake THC. I have come to realize that it is most cost effective to use concentrates to make the (semi broke college kid lol).

My first endeavor I did for concentrate edibles I used 1g of wax. I tried taking a different route of oil and instead of vegetable oil or butter I actually used bacon grease. Bacon grease is much fattier than normal oils so it made sense to me. Plus adding bacon to brownies is unreal. I let the wax sit in a pot the proper amount of bacon grease equivalent to the amount of oil necessary for the brownie mix on a low heat for a little over an hour. I stirred about every 10-15 minutes. In the end after baking my flower brownies (did not strain out the plant matter since I grounded it up extremely fine with a pestle and morter) were more potent than the wax brownies. Where did I go wrong with making the wax brownies?

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

2. No decarb

3. Process to decarb wax? Thanks again

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum