Help, new growth yellowing(no pics,lots of details)

Discussion in 'Sick Plants and Problems' started by shloopie, Feb 11, 2011.

1. Hellow GC, I have 8 plants that for the most part look healthy. They were vegged for 4 weeks,and been flowering for about a week. They are in 3 gallon containers with fox farms OF mixid with happy frog soil. They all seem to be yellowing more and more every day and starting to grow slower. This has been happening slowly over the last week and a half or so. Now the new leaves coming in on the top and tops of few branches are yellowing. Right now they are to the point where i put the under the HPS and they look strait yellow but if i take them out they still look light green. The larger fan leaves are all dark and healthy looking for the most part besides a slight downward curl at the ends of the leaves. The medium sized leaves look a bit more sandpapery and are not as dark as the large leaves. The newest set of leaves from the very top only are almost yellow. The yellowing starts from the inside of the leaf, not the outside like it would if it were nitrogen def. There are some very small burn spots on random leaves, could be from spilling a few drops of water while watering though. As far as watering/nutes are concerned, i have given them nothing but distilled water and RO water. As soon as i put them on 12/12 i gave them 1/2 tsp of Humboldt Bloom,1tsp of Humboldt organic honey,1sp of Humboldt humbolt (humic acid i think) Then the next time i watered them i gave them just 1tsp of humboldt flavorful(some other acid).These are per gallon measurements btw. I have given them a little less then 1/2 gallon of water each time(every 4-5 days) since transplanting them in the 3 gallon pots which was about 2 weeks ago. My night time temps get a little cold sometimes going down to 55. Daytime temps 78-80. The 2 larger plants seem to show worse symptoms. And there is 1 plant that looks almost perfect(looks like the smallest one) I have 5-7 different strains in this batch so they are all a little different looking.

Am i overwatering?
    Is it possible my ph is too far off? I only have PH papers and they arent accurate to the decimal point. My guess was about ph 6-6.5 when i watered them according to the strips.
    What trace elements is my plant missing to cause this?

Please help! I got no way of taking pics and i will answer any questions in full detail.

2. anyone???????????? nobody knows anything about this? Idk wtf to do, i can tell if i dont act soon my plants are going to be complete retards