Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

help needed !

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by muttly, Sep 22, 2012.

1. Sorry mods etc - think i put this in the wring section originally :-/

Hi there,

I am new to the forum, so apologies for not havign introduced myself formally. Unfortunately though time will not allow !

Something has come up unexpectedly and I need to hop on a plane, which consequently involves leaving my crop in mid drying stage.

I will be away for a week so I need to make a desicion ; Do I speed up the drying process and put the 85 % dried buds in sealed jars and hope for the best ( ie no mould on my return) ? Or put them in sealed jars and leave a tiny jap for moisture to evaporate. Or something completely different ?

I do not want to leave them drying as they will be completely dried out and crispy when i get back.

At present one batch has been drying for 2 days and seems almost doen ( i live in a hot but its not humid at the moment, luckily ). So by the time I leave Batch one should be ok to put in the jar.

Batch 2, however will be perhaps too moist. Or will it ? I am going to leave the fan on all night tonight and tomorrow and tomorrow night and hope for the best !

Any help / tips would be amazing.

Thanks !

2. See you're new here. Try posting in the cultivation section.

3. thanks v much.

Can the thread be moved ? or should i start again ?