help needed with hydro babies please

Discussion in 'Sick Plants and Problems' started by doob3r, May 4, 2008.

1. OK, here is some info and specs on my grow area and setup to help diagnose problems, i am running a 400 watt MH?HPS system currently MH for veg, air cooled, i am growing in a home made DWC rubbermaid setup after having good results with rumplebuckets, the temps stay 74-79, PH is always jumping, like from 5.5 before bed and high 6`s when i wake up, it seems to be slowly be getting steady, it shouldnt be PPM as they are very young and i havent fed them anything yet, just tap water changed every week or so, until i get on the lucas formula, i dont have anything to measure humidity, could lack of humidity and ph swings cause this?

hope this enough info

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

thanks city

2. Probably the pH and excess ferts?

3. no, no ferts yet man, just tap water, changing it eery week, their too young for ferts i think, could it be me having little to no humidity in there and the ph swings?

4. Its the pH then.

5. thanks man, so everything will be fine when i can get it to level out and stay 5.5-5.8 yeah?

6. I would imagine so.

7. heh doober i laughed when i read the part about calling the dwc buckets rumplebuckets :) goodstuff