help needed with cfl/ hps setup

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by rixxy24, Apr 23, 2012.

1. [quote name='"rizzle1990"']btw, did you get your CFLs online? or go into the city or something to get them? Thinking about making a veg box.[/quote]

Hi buddy no I got from hydro shop, they have loads of bulbs etc. NorfolkLights is its name, they have website with discount etc. Shops nr american golf store nr6. Nice vibe they're nice. Just let me off £15 in 2days lol, rollers for my reflector (2nd pair) they just gave me yest cos I said I used cable ties lol... fir FREE! ill try pop link here sometime today rizzle mate. The ones linked below by our mate are same idea but not 8u I don't think!

2. [quote name='"herb ballistic"'] buleberry was very strange poped 5 seeds all turn out diffrent hemmie ,mong (sorry)plants with realy curly leaf, hand like colas 5 fingers but with blueberry the more thai looking plant the better taste & smell and smoke very nice when you end up with a good pheno type. :smoke: http://forum.grasscity.com/bud-shots/1038059-barney-sweet-tooth.html#post14483881[/quote]

Oh I didn't realise its sooo unstable! Love the bud shots. Your uk too huh? Peace hb and cheers for all your help and info. If I were on comp id +rep!

3. :wave: DP sell it as a F1 very unstable thats why they cross to try and stablize still give out hemmies but when you get wright its GREAT

4. Yeah i know where that is mate, Why have a hydro shop behind American Golf lol. Gunna get some CFLs to finish my Veg box.

5. [quote name='"rizzle1990"']

Yeah i know where that is mate, Why have a hydro shop behind American Golf lol. Gunna get some CFLs to finish my Veg box.[/quote]

I know a real good business mind sought those premises lol. The veg cfl go for around £48ish. I'm bk under cfl and hps but imho they seem to lurve cfl mostly :)

6. Im thinking about using CFL fo my veg box & see what i can manage, also so I can have a harvest every 6-9 weeks or so :)

Suffered some overwatering on my girl, but on the upside i went to taverham garden centre earlier & got all my soil sorted for the next 5-6 plants & got some ferts with a 15-15-30 NPK for flowering & 20-20-20 for veg. Also, got some Cheese x Northern Lights earlier, lushting.

7. [quote name='"rizzle1990"']Im thinking about using CFL fo my veg box & see what i can manage, also so I can have a harvest every 6-9 weeks or so :)

Suffered some overwatering on my girl, but on the upside i went to taverham garden centre earlier & got all my soil sorted for the next 5-6 plants & got some ferts with a 15-15-30 NPK for flowering & 20-20-20 for veg. Also, got some Cheese x Northern Lights earlier, lushting.[/quote]

Omg. Lol I have to buy shat bud from round here. Always little wannabes wirh shit bud. Think we should talk. Pm etc. I am sick of standard shat here. Nl x cgeese mmm

8. [quote name='"rizzle1990"']Im thinking about using CFL fo my veg box & see what i can manage, also so I can have a harvest every 6-9 weeks or so :)

Suffered some overwatering on my girl, but on the upside i went to taverham garden centre earlier & got all my soil sorted for the next 5-6 plants & got some ferts with a 15-15-30 NPK for flowering & 20-20-20 for veg. Also, got some Cheese x Northern Lights earlier, lushting.[/quote]

Hi before yo do go buy a veg cfl, wen I set up I bought 3x of the 250w 8u cfls. 1 red spec (flower) 1 blue (lol veg sry) and 1 dual spec. I aint used the veg one bro. Do you want it? I dont want owt for it money wise I would like to "meet" your "mate" though? Intro 4 bulb? Peace riz

9. #91 rixxy24, May 17, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: May 17, 2012
    [quote name='"rixxy24"']

Hi before yo do go buy a veg cfl, wen I set up I bought 3x of the 250w 8u cfls. 1 red spec (flower) 1 blue (lol veg sry) and 1 dual spec. I aint used the veg one bro. Do you want it? I dont want owt for it money wise I would like to "meet" your "mate" though? Intro 4 bulb? Peace riz[/quote]

Lol ok. God I miss home. Well offers there. Brand new in box pics in one of my journals and its not been used. Peace

10. Paranoia:eek: keeps you safe LOL

11. [quote name='"herb ballistic"']Paranoia:eek: keeps you safe LOL[/quote]

True. Still gotta take SOME risks. I used to think "ill sit tight in ma box" but fuck all happened in ma box! One day I said fuck it I'm getting out of ma box and guess what....I found out I can fly!
    But kk I get it lol.

12. Becareful as they can stop you flying and fuck your shit up