Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

help needed, which LI headshops carry inline ashcatchers?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by LongIslandBlunt, Aug 23, 2008.

1. #1 LongIslandBlunt, Aug 23, 2008
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 23, 2008
    This is for my LI bong HITTAS, im in need of your help. Im looking for an inline ashcatcher for my Zob 20 " Beaker from an area headshop. Does anyone out there know for a fact of any headshops in Nassau/Suffolk (no NYC pls.) that carry inline ashcatchers?

Tried East West in Ronkonkoma but theyre out til at least the end of the month.

Also tried Utopia in Centereach, two employees didnt know what the fuck i was talking about.

Any and all help is greatly appreciated and I will bestow a humble plus reputation upon your internets if someone knows of a place that has em. peace:smoking:

Update: I also tried East Coast Psychedelics in Commack and Funtazia in East Meadow. No luck.

2. Daze in Baldwin...574 Sunrise Hwy.