Help needed. What’s wrong?

Discussion in 'Sick Plants and Problems' started by sounwon, Nov 18, 2019.

1. Hoping someone can identify what’s going on with my plants. I’m seeing the purple stems, and the new growth is purple as well.

They are 21 days old in auto pots filled with coco/perlite.

Ppms are at 300 and ph has been consistently between 5.6 and 6.1.

I did have some issues with heat and humidity, but have the heat corrected as of yesterday. The temps went as high as 33 and as low as 16 at night. Now they are sticking around 25 days and 20 nights.

Humidity is now sticking around 40 light on and 55 lights off. Before, the lights on humidity was around 20! Not sure if that matters so much tho

I have been keeping a grow journal if you would like more info on exactly how things have been going. [​IMG][​IMG]b. Hbo[​IMG][​IMG]

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

2. The brown/red/purple color on the new growth I've only seen when I overwatered my plants (but I grow in soil)

Not sure what is causing the spots

@CoCo_LoCo... Maybe you can help him out bro

Sent from my POCOPHONE F1 using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 1
  3. What is your feeding schedule?
    What is your pH run off?
    Do you feed to run off?
    Do you ever use plain water?
    What is your water.....tap or r/o?

• Like Like x 1
  4. I was feeding daily in solo cups, but they are in autopots now so getting feed constantly.

In the solo cups run off ph and ppm were exactly the same as the added feed. 300 ppm and 5.7 ph in and out

Again, in autopots

Never use plain water. I read somewhere not to use plain water in autopots or coco. Would you suggest otherwise?

I'm using very good tap water from my private well. Ppm is 48

I'm kind of leaning towards nute lockout, but I really dont know. Been feeding around 300 ppm since they were a few days old as I was told that's correct in coco. I also buffered the coco in a calmag solution before transplanting into current pots. Could this be nute lockout?

Sent from my SM-A530W using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 1
  5. Kinda thinking about turning them into mulch for the vegetable garden and just going to the store and buying weed. So much simpler

Sent from my SM-A530W using Grasscity Forum mobile app

6. What nutes are you using? What light?

That purple growth is fine my Orange Kush Cake does that.

I feed daily at 1 EC. (Thats 500 ppm at 0.5 scale and 700 ppm at 0.7 scale.)

7. If this is your attitude then growing may not be for you. Growing can be very challenging at times.

• Like Like x 1
  8. Only till you realise how easy it is :)

9. Only till you realise how easy it is :)