Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Help Needed Please , I Think I Smoked Too Much Freaking Out Need Answers

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by royakash92, Jun 13, 2014.

1. #1 royakash92, Jun 13, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 13, 2014
    Hello everyone at Grass City! Hope you guys are having a great time getting high! :p

I am new to smoking marijuana, and i don't have much experience of smoking it either. i have only smoked about 8- 9 times in my entire life, and that also i only started about 2 months back in april 2014 when it was my birthday and one of my friends gave me a joint to smoke. I usually smoke marijuana out of a bong or a rolled joint.

So Here is my story,

i usually get my marijuana from my dealer and i only have smoked a particular type of marijuana till now which gives me a nice bodily high and i get kind of couch- locked.

Last week though , 8th of june i went to my dealer to get my usual type of marijuana, but instead of that my dealer gave me a different type, saying that the usual stuff was out of stock. i took the new stuff and smoked it up and i SMOKED A LOT OF IT because at first i was not getting the type of high which i usually get from my regular type of weed. So it didn't give me a body high,instead gave a different type of high where my perception of reality was kind of changed

some of the symptoms of which i will write below.

1)I saw colours brighter and more saturated.
    2)I saw lights more brighter that usual
    3)I was able to see things around me with more clarity and depth as if they were in 3D.
    3)I was moderately sleepy but was not couch locked

As a result of this I really didn't enjoy this high very much and i went of to sleep.

When i woke up the next morning, i found that the high was completely gone, but the change in perception was still in full effect especially the lights and colours being more saturated and brighter and the depth in vision (3D) vision thing and my eyes were also a little bit red.

Normally, I freaked out as to how this could be possible, and i had never experienced this before and i understandably panicked and anxiety kicked in and i had a panic attack where i was sweating with fear that i would die very soon and i might never ever be able to go back to being normal again.

And along with that , i was feeling nauseous , dizzy in the head, heavy headed, slow minded (like everything was occurring in slow motion), feeling pain in the back of my eyes and head, and other symptoms of uneasiness and my eyes usually turned red back and forth and i was getting sleepy (like when i was high) and i had no sense of time passing,

I therefore went to a doctor, but i didn't reveal to him that i had smoked marijuana before. After he checked me he said that i had viral fever and gave me some medicines.

Now its almost 2 days later, and i am still seeing the distorted visions and bright lights but they seem to be decreasing in intensity (that's good i suppose!), and my eyes still get red from time to time and i get sleepy, also when this happens i seem to have greater appreciation of music and sounds. however i am not feeling nauseous and heavy headed anymore (maybe because of meds which the doctor gave me!) and also the headaches are gone. but  the BRIGHT & SATURATED LIGHTS and the (3D) DEPTH IN VISION thing is still there.

So i want to ask all you guys that i will be able to get back to being normal anytime in the future or am i going to be stuck like this forever? I am really very scared right now, and i don't want to smoke weed anymore. I really had a very bad experience.

Notes :

1) the new type of weed which the dealer gave me said, he said that it was of high quality, but i found it to be brown in colour with moderate amount of seeds and it was kind of moist and sticky, with some kind of whitish powder to it.  also i don't know if it was LACED or not. 

2) i am 22 years old, and about 90kg /198 lbs, and i have a moderate amount of fat in belly/stomach area and my arms and face and i HAVE NEVER EVER HAD any kind of drugs like LSD , cocaine or MDMA, ever in my life, my first interaction with any drug is marijuana only.

3)I have no prior history of schizophrenia or any kind of anxiety disorder. 

Please if you guys have any thing to help me out with it will be great and i will feel greatly relieved, also i will update this post on how i am feeling as days go by.

Thanks to all

Aashish 

2. You just smoked some bombbb sativa, you'll be fine man.

3. Find a new connection.

4. thanks for the answers, i am feeling a lot relieved now, its the 4th day, and i feel somewhat normal than before, however the BRIGHT GLOWING LIGHTS thing and the DEPTH VISION thing is still there but i feel they are decreasing slowly.

Blazeman said that i am having a low tolerance, so in that case should i stop smoking for a while or should  i smoke more ?

also, anybody has an idea as to how long will it take to get back to being normal ?

thanks
    aashish

5. Smoke small amounts more often to build up tolerance.

Check out my auto grow http://forum.grasscity.com/absolute-beginners/1306901-blazemans-indoor-auto-grow.html?forceDownload=1&_k=fa013142b86a0423f9885328145d7fcc

6. ok thanks, and what about the hangover type symptoms ? any idea when they might go away ?

7. Thats some great ass bud. That happens to me from time to time and me and all my friends all look at each other and say "Im so... fucking... high" enjoy it dude just go with the flow, dont fight it, dont panic.

Sent from my LGMS769 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

8. thanks @[member="Sgt.ButtSniff"]  @[member="Blazeman Bud"]  but,  do the symptoms last for so long ? i mean its been almost 6 days since i last smoked, and the world still seem brighter to me, and i see depth in things ?

i consulted with a doctor and he said that this is happening because of THC which is still remaining in my brain. and he said to wear dark glasses to counter the brightess thing.

im afraid to think  that i  have  got drug induced psychosis ? or depersonalisation/derealisation maybe  ? although i don't have any idea what they are, i just read in the internet that those things can happen to you if u use drugs.

also i am feeling very weak, and almost always sleepy.

please help me with some answers
    thanks

aashish

9. Find a girl that's willing to give you a Rusty Venture, you'll be fine

Honestly dude you can relax, you're allowing your mind to just go wild with thoughts now.
    Reaction is normal. 

11. thanks @[member="cosmic"] , i guess I'm freaking out !. ill try to relax and maybe the symptoms will go away after some days.

@[member="turbotoke"] , hahahaha.. ..  I'm too sick for that right now ! :D :p

12. you need to see a DR cannabis lasting for 6 days you got other issues. Go to the DR and stop smoking, You should quit all drugs your giving responsible users a bad rep.

I remember when I had to go to the Library to get info on drugs and extractions.Now they just take drugs and come here whining and complaining on the internet because the dont understand.

13. #14 I'm Ron Burgundy?, Jun 14, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 14, 2014
    Jesus Christ another one... freaking out and having "symptoms" days after he got high. My advice is to stop taking all drugs and go to the doctor it's not normal.
    [

14. Sounds like you were previously smoking an indica strain, and this time you smoked a satvia strain with some "trippy" effects. It wasn't what you were used to, so you started freaking out, etc. 

It's just a satvia strain. It's normal to feel cloudy and feel some of the effects the next day, but in a diminished sense. 

You'll be fine.

15. Smoke again and it'll reset your brain.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

16. #17 cball, Jun 14, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 14, 2014

ya...all the criteria of potential propaganda...
    [x] noob/new account
    [x] reefer madness themed post

could be...could be...but to be safe, OP needs to see a Doctor and have his blood tested for OTHER DRUGS, (because pot doesn't do anything OP has claimed) asap...if that comes up negative, then find a highly rated psychologist...maybe a neurologist.. :bongin:

17. You couldn't see in 3D before you smoked marijuana?

18. yeah seriously just relax and enjoy it. that's like complaining about being high.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

19. in the slightest way I feel this is a cop