Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

HELP Needed! Making Hard Candy ASAP!!

Discussion in 'Medical Marijuana Usage and Applications' started by slow_mo_panda, Oct 24, 2016.

1. I'm new here but badly need some experienced advice! If you know anyone who has made MMJ candy using keif & green dragon tincture?? I badly need edibles as my chronic pain (from about 12 illnesses) is unbearable & I need to go to the dentist for jaw infection on top of it!
    I have the following ingredients:
    -Almost a stick of butter
    -Sugar
    -Light Corn Syrup
    -Berry Blue Jello Mix
    -1.4g Decarbed Keif
    -Appx. 4oz MMJ Alc. Tincture
    Please help me make some potent candy so I can get through this! I may try making butter with keif infused if that can be used in candy but please if you can't help, direct me to someone you know or a good tutorial, I will be forever greatful!

2. I just looked this up on youtube by typing in edible hard candy but I've watched this guys channel and he makes a lot of great edibles so hopefully this will work for you. Sorry to hear about your medical issues.