Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Help needed from experienced tokers!!!

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by webstoner, Nov 5, 2011.

1. Hey guys,

This dealer emailed offering herb via mail. He sells medical grade and sends it via USPS "triple vaccum sealed".

I'm looking to purchase 15gs. Has anyone met a dealer online and purchased successfully?

Anyway to know if it's a cop or not?

Thanks!

2. I've never done this. Whether this guy is legit or not, remember this: you leave a trail everywhere you go in this technical world.

3. thanks and yes your right.

4. Yes, I've done it, it works as long as you got a trustworthy guy. Just remember, paying by Bitcoin is probably the best way to not leave a paper trail.

5. nice thanks man, im checkin out Bitcoin now.

6. why would a cop offer to sell YOU weed? that would be pointless and stupid in getting drugs off the street

probably a scam artist

7. I posted an ad online looking for weed and he responded. he sent me his prices pics etc.

8. i laugh whenever someone says they are a cop if they offer you weed on the internet
    HES NOT A COP and it does work, lots of people on the internet will not rip you off because after the first time youll stop buying so he will stop makeing money
    just buy a low amount the first time

9. i wouldnt trust it...you never realllyyy now when it comes to online bullshit

10. its sooo tempting. im still deciding...

11. Do it, you wont.

No balls.

12. Lost $200 that way

Just sayin

13. i wouldnt do it..... might as well wipe your ass with the cash

14. i've done it, but only from reputable sites like budmail/theladyjane, and the silk road. go through one of those instead of some random guy online, you still get decent prices for pretty amazing stuff. however, budmail/theladyjane doesn't ship to the states.

15. Please don't do this. Nothing good can come of it. Even if you get the bud there will be a huge paper trail leading back to your house.

But its up to you cause ill still be here smokin, not buying weed over the internet.

16. [quote name='"A AnoesisOrange"']I've never done this. Whether this guy is legit or not, remember this: you leave a trail everywhere you go in this technical world.[/quote]

This.

We are rapidly slipping into a world with no secrets.

17. Yeahhh i might start with small order

18. This shouldn't even be asked. Wow.

Answer is.....no. Do not do it ever. Ever.