Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

HELP needed for Canna Butter

Discussion in 'Weed Edibles' started by boonub, Oct 10, 2010.

1. I just followed hashmouf guide to making cannabis butter and my butter and plant material is in a container already hardened. What could happen if I reheated the butter/plant material and then poured it in a container with water added? Will the plant material sink to the bottom, and the butter(fats)rise to the top and hardens?

2. This might work but I honestly would recommend going to wallmart/target/grocery store and pick up a metal strainer. I got a big one for 2 bucks at wallmart, You already did all the work no harm in letting it sit in the fridge for another 20 mins while you get your cheese cloth and or metal strainer.