Help needed ASAP. PLEASE PLEASE Answer1

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by Edawg614, May 3, 2004.

1. I HAVE BEEN READING THRU YOUR SITE AND MY QUESTION HAS NOT BEEN ANSWERED BY ANYTHING IVE FOUND.

Guys I do apologize if these questions are easily answered but I have very little time to myself I work multiple jobs tryin to make ends me so my time reading is limited. If you cant answer the questions please point me in the right direction.

I just got done putting germinated seeds in cups so they can sprout.

Is it ok to have the seeds in a cup filled about 4-5 inches of soil with the seed covered by about 3/4 inch,

If so should the cup I use have holes in the bottom to let the water through or will it be ok the way it is.

Now if the cup is ok with the full bottom roughly how much water should I give each plant on a daily basis.

Also I read something about fertalizer so any suggestions.

And any other newbie help is so greatly appreciated.

2. as much as l,d like to help l,am very busy today .l,ll see what l can do later :D

3. lol, i have some time :D

the cups will work fine, the depth you want to plant the seeds is fine also. cutting holes in the bottom to allow drainage and o2 is wise, watering everyday isnt. nutes? the plant supports itself with its own food supply from its embryo leaves for about 2-3 weeks. ferts will not be necessary. atleast not until that point