Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Help needed ASAP! - First-timer!

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by bargnani_bosh, Jul 3, 2009.

1. Hey.

Got 6g between 5-6 dudes, all 19 year olds - around 5'6 to 5'9 120 to 200lbs.
    All first timers

From what I've been told:
    -Smoke as you normally would
    -HOLD for a 3-4 secs
    -Let out

How many puffs to get high, if we make lets 5 joints, 4, 2, or 3?

Thanks guys!

2. It won't take much at all. 2 j's and you guys will probably high. But if you roll 5 for 6-7 people y'all will be so geeked lol

3. theres no answer as to how many "puffs" it takes to get high. It all depends.

Since its all you guys first time. roll a joint. smoke that and see where that gets you. 6g's is plenty for 5-6 people, especially since you've never smoked before.

I'd say 2 nice joints containing atleast .5 g's of bud would set you all straight.

4. just inhale, hold for a couple seconds, and exhale

theres no magic method to it. Just keep going till you feel set and stop for a while and enjoy

5. is there gonna be somone who knows how to roll a joint? if not it will take all 5 joints to get high lol.:rolleyes:

6. whao unless you guys really want to get fucked up by smoking all that i say just each take two hits then see how you feel
    step one just the hit in your mouth then take a big breath like you normally would only make the smoke go down deep to you lungs hold in for 4-5 seconfds just to be sure
    you guys if it is your first time smoking dont take to big of a hit or you guys will cough pretty bad
    wait a few minutes and hopefully you guys will get high

7. dam 6 joints!! just smoke two for now, u'll all be straight. Inhale the smoke, inhale it again into ur lungs, hold it for 3-5 seconds. Exhale

not everyone will be high, many people say they dont feel it the first time. Smoke again if ur not high. Enjoy that shit.

Btw, u know how to roll right??

8. #8 prorathack, Jul 4, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 4, 2009
    Rolling is going to be hard if you don't already how to do it... TRUST ME..

My first time I was pretty confident about it after watching many videos in Youtube, reading threads in GC, etc...

But when it came to the real test, with the smallest rolling paper ever and strong wind making all my hand-grinded weed fly in the air, I realized I'm not good at it and the nature is winning a fight against me. Conclusion? Didn't get high at all.

But right now I roll pretty decent joint after practicing with tobacco. Try using tobacco if you want to learn how to do it and do it indoors. If you use trees in your first time to practice you ARE going to waste some(may go up to .5 grams even, which could get you pretty high for your first time). Also, I heard somewhere that touching the bud with your hand rubs off the THC to your hand which is bad. If you have a herb grinder or could buy one for later use that would be great. Buy mids if you haven't already done so. Investing in dank your first time (and using joints) would be a waste IMO.

Try smoking indoors then going outside. If you have to smoke outdoors, BUY A PIPE!... I'm telling you, you will later thank me for that. Go to a gas station and I think you would find one for 5 bucks that just does the job(depends where do you live tho). Or, since you are overage, just go to a local headshop and buy a pipe for 10 bucks max.

Try and eat some mango before toking up, it makes you higher I believe. After successfully toking up, you would want to listen to music or go eat. You better have a drink next to you, otherwise dry mouth is a pain. Oh yea, and it's better to be in a safe comfortable place for everyone to toke up so nobody get panic attacks or anything of that kind of problems.

Oh, and 5-6 people, I would say 2 joints to get all of you high.Bring 4 joints just in case. Just make sure you puff puff and pass it to the left.

As many people said before, some people (including you) might NOT get high their first time due to wrong inhaling process, awkward reasons, etc... I know some people that didn't get high after their first 5 times smoking...If someone doesn't get high, he/she should smoke again but making sure that this person is inhaling, using the right technique and not just showing off.

For inhaling, that what works for me: you take a hit hold it in your mouth, then make sure that I inhale fresh air to push all the smoke in my mouth to my lungs.See how I put lungs in bold? Because it is important that the smoke reach your lung or you won't get high. Hold it for 3-5 seconds (more than 7-8 seconds you are just going to lack oxygen going to your brain and you will get a little dizzy and will kill some brain cells which I think you don't want to happen ;) ) in your lungs. Exhale. Try not to cough (even though some people say that you got to cough to get high or higher, but whatever). Repeat until you feel you are good to go. Wait 3-10 minutes. You are high. Enjoy....

Don't forget to tell us how it went.

9. Just roll a fat joint ( probably like 1 gram maybe a bit less ) and just smoke that between all of you. See how you are after that, then roll another.

10. hope you got some mids for your first time. smoke 2 joints of widow or something similar could make one of you freak the fuck out believe me been there done that but 2 mid joints is about right .

11. Just smoke until you feel nice and high. Don't worry about how many puffs you take...I had a friend do that. Ruins the experience worrying about getting too high or w/e...just go with the flow lol.