Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

HELP! NEED Ways to eliminate smell

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by alwaysblazin23, Apr 27, 2012.

1. so i live in a townhouse thats two floors with a friend of mine and we dont worry about the wonderful smell of cannabis BUT my roomie is dating a cops daughter and she is antipot(i kno i kno what a bitch). SO i need suggestions on how to eliminate the oder from our place so she cant smell it even if i just finished a blunt. Im talkin about sprays(like blunt power) incesne and things of that nature, im not tryna walk around with a joint in one hand and a sploof in the other. its my house and this bitch isnt gunna affect how i live. so help me out broskis!

2. Don't smoke before she comes over? or tell him not to bring her over?

3. So your friend dates a cops daughter. Maybe it is time for him to get a new girlfriend or for you to find a new roommate :smoke:

4. Open a window --> Blow smoke out window --> Spray some air freshener afterwards. Boom.

5. #5 Puffpuffsmile, Apr 27, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 27, 2012
    Well, i do not know this much about weed but i hope this video will help you at least a little. Shout out to MastahRolla, thanks for your channel man:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MJu0frY7o5Q]The SmokeBuddy - Indoor Odourless Smoking - YouTube[/ame]

6. Tell your homie that it isn't her fucking business if someone smokes... Cops kids are almost always idiots because they mom/dad never let 'em do anythng 'cause they're cops.. But there comes a moment in their lives when they just snap and start doin heavy shit..

7. I say a nice firm backhand to this cop's daughter would suffice. If you don't want to risk incarceration then I'd go with lighting incense and spraying Ozium.

8. she comes over a good bit and im a daily smoker so thats the problem. im not gunna let her say when i can and cant smoke in my own house. he isnt getting a new gf anytime soon cuz this bitch is hot as shit... haha

9. Make edibles?

10. nah IM GOING TO SMOKE REGARDLESS i just need some help covering the smell.

11. It's your buddy's girlfriend not yours. Dosnt matter if she likes you or not. If she says something about weed smell just tell her it's yours than walk away so you don't have to put up with her bullshit.

12. I'll repeat my last post since this is the easiest solution to your problem.

Smoke out the window of your room, spray air freshener, in your room with the windows open, eyedrops, done.

Seriously, I see no problems or inconvieniences (or however the fuck you spell that) with that method.

13. Why do you care what she thinks? If she hates the smell she doesn't have to be there. You even say you wont change your habit because of her, so why worry about the smell of your house. I don't know where you live so maybe you're afraid she'll call her dad? In that case I'd just let her and keep your shit in your car or something for a bit.

14. Just get an empty tube that was for paper towels or toilet papers or whatever, stuff them tightly with those sheets used for dryers to catch the lint and what not, and breath the hit into the tube. The dryer sheets absorb the smoke, and it will only smell like dryer sheets! My therapist told me this....

15. window is a good idea if its not hot as hell/cold as shit out. any other spray products you guys use that work good? again im gunna keep smoking and im def not leaving so its not inconvienencing me at all and she doesnt care that i smoke she just doesnt want to smell it and smell LIKE it going home since her dad is a fat pig.

im just sketched about her dad being a cop. idk why tho. she wont tell on me but im sure shes gone home smellin like fresh gonja before

16. [quote name='"alwaysblazin23"']

im just sketched about her dad being a cop. idk why tho. she wont tell on me but im sure shes gone home smellin like fresh gonja before[/quote]

Well if this is the case I'm not sure why you're worried. Sounds like her problem. Not even like she's YOUR girlfriend. Any air freshening spray and an open window would work. As long as you're not smoking around her you should be good. If you ARE smoking around her and she's worried she smells, again, her problem.

17. true im just trying to be considerate i guess. i dont have to be but im not a asshole i try to be mindful that there are other human beings in this world on a rare ocation haha

semi related question, im thinking about getting a vape. getting a new job here soon and i want a nice one, any recomendations? and does that smell like weed when youre exhaling? or is it just unscented vapor?

18. Never bought a vape so I can't say what durability any particular brand is but I've used quite a few. I remember volcano being a good one but I think they might be pricy. Some people I know say it just smells like burnt popcorn but I think there's a distinct cannabis smell. Definitely doesn't smell like a bong hit though.

19. Buy a smoke buddy and a pipe, blunts or joints will reek even more than pieces. Or make your own carbon filter sploof :p be creative :smoke:

20. If you want a portable vape, I would recommend the MFLB, there's lots of good reviews on it. If you want a table vape, get a DBV, there's also good reviews on that one. The DBV is going to cost you around $190 whereas the MFLB is going to cost around $120. :smoke: