Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

HELP!!! Need urgent help with THC pills

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Magicman2292, Mar 28, 2009.

1. Hey I'm new here and I need help with thc pills..can someone please provide me with a legit recipe to making THC pills.. I want each pill to have the same effect as smoking 1/8 of a GRAM or regular pot...I need about 50 pills... But I just want to make a few for now...

Thanks in advance,
    Dave

2. THC is a really hard thing to extract in it's pure form. Any other pill is just digested plant matter. I'd say your best bet is making some sort of THC oil. Of course, hash oil usually doesn't turn out looking so edible and can be different depending on how you extract it. Find the best method for you, you want a viscous clear oil that won't harden to a black solid. Then from there, I'd recommend crushing up say a daily vitamin or your favorite narcotic of choice =) and mixing it with the hash oil. Roll it into a ball or whatever shape you may want and it should harden into somewhat of a pill form. That's the best method I could come up with.

3. Oh god dude a few caps with some oil and oxy in there would make me cream my pants.

But this guys got it right.

4. you can buy empty clear capsules online and other places