Help! Need to know if i should harvest!

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by Revolverking, Nov 11, 2016.

1. Hi guys please tell me if i should harvest now.. i ordered a microscope to check the trichomes but its only arriving in 2 days and i am afraid that my buds will lose thc content if i over flower them.. any feedback will be appreciated.

Attached Files:

2. Will it be bad if i waited another few days? just started flushing..

3. I've not even finished my 1st grow and I'd say chop them aswell. No white hairs which I hear is a sign aswell

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

4. There are about 50% of white hairs, will it do harm if i waited another couple of days?

5. Your saying you don't want to deminish thc by over flowering. In my opinion a few days won't make a massive difference the majority of ppl including myself have and do chop to early checking the trichs is the ONLY definitive way to tell if she is ready

Sent from my SM-N915FY using Tapatalk

6. No worries on waiting for loupe.... The longer they flower, the stronger they get. Worrying about them losing their potency or something like that is just silly. And exactly how much reading up or researching did you do about this plant before you started growing it? Going in blind is just making the whole thing more confusing. Read up and study how to do an indoor grow properly and learn as much about the plant overall as you can if you want a productive grow with positive results in the end. Most only think about the grow setup they will put together and take no time to try and learn how to tend the plant to keep it healthy. One part is no good without the other. TWW

• Like Like x 1
  7. I see a bunch of white pistils, what's with all the chopping talk?

8. I only said to chop being facetious

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

• Like Like x 1