HELP! Need something to smoke keif out of..

Discussion in 'General' started by xXMelkorXx, Dec 4, 2007.

1. Okay, I have no pipe (had to toss it to avoid arrest)..and my bongs bowl broke..anything else I can use to smoke all this keif I have?????

2. do you have any pipe screens or sockets?

3. what you can try is to make a gravity bong.
    if you have a soda bottle(any size, but i'd suggest a 20oz because kief fucking kills the throat. Shit is so harsh.) or even a juice jug or something like that. Cut the bottom off. Put a hole in the cap(the size of whatever you'll be using as a bowl. I used a Socket from a ratchet set(the smaller the better so it doesn't fall through). Put that in the hole you made and make sure it fits snugly. If adjustments are needed you could kinda heat the cap to make the plastic mold around the socket. If you have any screen you can stuff it down the ratchet set to prevent the kief from going through, though it should burn real quick anyway. Take the cap off, load her up, then get a bucket and fill with water, submerge bottle and put cap back on, light and pull up, take cap off, quickly push down and inhale.

4. Alas..I do not..and Im nowhere near a headshop

5. It'd be kind of wasteful but in your situation.. throw that shit in with some tobacco and rolla blunt.

6. You could also do the soda can method. Take a can and dent it, make a few really really tiny holes(clump the kief as hard as you can, if you have a press use it!). Load it on and burn away.

7. You could take a paper, put the kief inside the paper and make it into a ball. Then put that in a homeade bowl like a an apple or a can toker

8. Take all the tobacco out of a cig by rolling cig between figers.

Fill with kief

9. actually..i found a mini one hitter keychain pipe...its working GOOOOD!

10. dude its funny how the newer members try to hold your hand in making a grav bong like youve never made one.

11. There just tryin to help man.

Id much rather have new members who give out good information even though we may already know it than some 14 year old who got caught smoking and now wants to know how he can pass a drug test from his parents or how to smoke in his room.

12. ^^true true

13. roll up a keif joint...or if you have a lot of keif and some time make yourself some hash.........or put that shit into a firecracker!!!!!! that will you get you floating amoungst the stars so damn fast

14. Hot knife that shit, it'll work great.

15. damn, i cant believe it took this long to suggest hot knifes. I would think this is the best way.

16. Press it and hot knife it!

17. I'm pretty sure he already smoked it. :cool: