Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Help?! Need some help on this ABV Hash!! ASAP

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by Horitbros, Jul 9, 2017.

1. Hey guys,
    am new to the forum as u can see haha also I don't know if this is the right place but here i go.

I've got a vape, it's the flowermate v5.0 pro.
    So it's the bigger version one, and I have lost the concentrates container for with the cotton inside.
    So I read that I could vape my hash if I just pop the hash cut up into some cotton and stuff it in there and vape a 440f.

1. Is it ok what I'm doing? Seems to work fine and get me high
    2. Follow up to the first question, about getting me high, am I fully vaping my hash? I don't think I am fully vaping it through but I am not sure and need some help mostly on that... Is it fully vaped??

I probs broke up a 0.1 maybe 0.2 and put it into the cotton and stuffed it and maybe hit it like idk 25 times??

Attached Files:

2. That hash can be smoked many more times. It will go white when done like ash

Sent from my SM-G930W8 using Tapatalk

3. are you certain about that?