Help! need pest and disease info

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Outdoors' started by Stoneypoo, Aug 25, 2011.

1. Ok so I have my ladies in earthjuice soil with added perlite in 5 gal I water mayb every 3-4 days, the temp are around mid 90 in day and 50-70 at night, I use tiger bloom every other watering and molasses. I have some spidermites, leaf miners, and leaf curling... I'm thinking of hittin it with neem one last time its still pretty early.... BUT what are those pinkish eggs from!?!?! and why are my leafs curling, is it heat stress, too much fert, or overwatering, or not getting enough water?

Attached Files:

• 001.jpg
      001.jpg
      File size:
      570.7 KB
      Views:
    • 002.jpg
      002.jpg
      File size:
      429.4 KB
      Views:
    • 003.jpg
      003.jpg
      File size:
      551.4 KB
      Views:
    • 004.jpg
      004.jpg
      File size:
      189.8 KB
      Views:
    • 005.jpg
      005.jpg
      File size:
      216.2 KB
      Views:
    • 006.jpg
      006.jpg
      File size:
      306.1 KB
      Views:
    • 007.jpg
      007.jpg
      File size:
      388.5 KB
      Views:
    • 008.jpg
      008.jpg
      File size:
      253.8 KB
      Views:
  2. looks like the claw from overwatering and those eggs?, who cares just gently take them off

3. But I would like to keep them if they are beneficial insects... and is 2gallons of water too much every 3-4days? I water until I see runoff

4. I wouldn't risk it there's no point teying to identify them, by the time you have they would/could spread and infest your plant's. Also nice cat man. :smoke:

5. I know its a long shot but I thought maybe someone would know if they were common enough... I would like the have some more bennies to go along with my praying mantis!

As for the cat yea she is awesome, she follows me around anytime I'm outside and she likes to play with hose water :D

6. So will the "Claw" hurt my yeild? and will it recover ok with less watering?

7. #7 5150, Aug 25, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 25, 2011
    Does your plant still have the claw at night when it is colder out? If so your strain just does not like heat. If it has the claw at night then it may be overwatering.

Mid 90's is hot. I have a plant that does the same thing. But it perks back up at night. The top part of your plant does not show the claw. I think it is just the heat friend for that reason. Consider a shad cloth. It lets suns thru but does not ray the plant. You can get different degrees of sun block in the cloth. Think sun sail like veggy growers use.

I would guess grass hoppers egg. Kill them asap regardless. Who know what they are. Or put them in a jar and save them. See if they hatch with a bunch a leafs in the jar. If they are cool let them go. If not post the info you find out. Thats what I would do. Always good to know whats in your grow erea for next year.

8. I think it may be over watering cause the claw is there at night and I stuck my moisture meter in and it showed wet...

9. I'm also pulling off around 3 lower fan leaves a day is that normal?

10. those eggs look like the dreaded moth eggs ive been fighting. fuckers are destroying my plants!

11. found out im over fertin my ladies but it will be all good now... they are lookin better :)

12. neem oil? lady bugs? idk that shits crazy

13. well i got caterpillars...:( dont know how much im gonna lose but i have lost about an 1/8 mayb a little more

i hand pick them everyday almost, I have killed around 30 lol