HELP need ideas for shit to put in the new apartment next year

Discussion in 'The Great Indoors' started by foonooglio, Apr 26, 2010.

1. im gonna be a sophmore in college, gonna have an apartment, leasing unfurnished and need to furnish it. what the fuck should i get. Catnapper Ranger Reclining Sectional - 385 Sectional i fucking WANT this couch. Blanket - White Tiger Queen Size its a fucking white tiger and Custom Titanium Energy Melee Sword w/ Wall Plaque for protection against the cops. i live in dallas fort worth area anyone got suggestions? i need kickass sound system and lighting and trippy posters and fucking lave lamps. neon green lava lamps. im from los angeles so my roommates and i will be getting glass on venice before school starts so our smoking aperatuses will be top notch, but the place has got to be the fucking dopest apartment. throw your craziest and fucking awesomest ideas at me.
    yeeh.

2. i am laughing so hard at the OP, omg "for protection from the cops"

i too am going to be a sophomore in college and i need stuff for my room. i'm basically getting sweet posters for my wall (just go to a headshop and find some that you like) and i am also getting a sweet curtainy type thing for my window and maybe a cool bedspread (not as cool as yours :( ) i think i'm going to invest in a vaporizer as well so i don't accidently burn it down or something.

hmm.. otherwise just a couch, chairs, table, uhh... tv?