HELP NEED HELP!!! Date advice for really cool stoner chick?

Discussion in 'General' started by Deleted member 269257, Sep 15, 2012.

1. #1 Deleted member 269257, Sep 15, 2012
    Last edited: Sep 15, 2012
    I have been seeing this girl on and off for a few months, last date I took her to a laser show, it was really cool, but I dont want to take her to the same place twice.

I suggested a concert or a rave and she said either would be awesome, then I suggested a home concert rave, though that would be a lot of work to put on.

This girl is way out of my league and I really dont want to mess this up, so I need something really fun and cool to do with her that will leave a lasting impression. I like the home idea best because we can smoke weed and chill but I dont want it to be boring either.

2. Why don't you just take her to dinner or something? You can't always go to shows or raves or crazy shit like that

3. Thinking like that won't serve you well. It'll show through and some chicks don't dig that.

Have her over for a toke and either cook her dinner, or better yet, cook dinner together! To this day, I have had some of the best times with a girl in the kitchen.

Most stoner chicks I know are pretty big gamers, so that may be a nice option for a quiet one, otherwise popcorn and bad movies are a good fall back.

Extravagant events aren't always the best option. You miss out on a lot of the small talk where you can really connect with her. Plus, a bed isn't far if it gets to that ;)

Peace :smoke:

4. go with this guy right here! cook dinner together and just chill and relax and have a great time!

5. I agree with the above posts (and, coincidentally, I'm also a really cool stoner chick). Remember that she is going out with you because she likes YOU, not because you take her on a cool date. She is interested in spending time with you, not some fancy date. You are what will leave the lasting impression, not the date. I think cooking dinner together is a good idea. Any guy can take a girl on a unique date, but there are not many guys who will cook a girl dinner. Girls like it when you make an effort, she will be way more impressed about that than she would be about a concert, etc. Being sincere, acting like you care, and making an effort go a lot farther with us women than an impressive date activity.