Help Need confirmation on sex.

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by Dubels, Apr 3, 2006.

1. So far out of my 6 plants i think i found 2 males and 4 females. Look at the pictures below. I couldnt get good pictures of the white hairs but got decent pictures of the balls ont eh male plants. I just need someone to comfirm that they are males plants before I cut them.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. I see balls, my guess is Male.

3. the third picture down is supposed to be the female plant but i couldnt get a picture of the white hairs. The rest of the pictures are all supposed to be the males. I see the balls so I think I am going to cut them now. 4 females and 2 males out of 6 plants total is not bad!

4. the top two are males ... no question.

if you're tight on space .... kill the fuckers.

.......... or, make seeds ... if you have another sealed flower room :cool:

5. [quote name='Dubels'] I couldnt get good pictures of the white hairs but got decent pictures of the balls ont eh male plants. I just need someone to comfirm that they are males plants before I cut them.

Congrats.

You sexed your own plants. You don't need confirmation from us!
    Get them out. You are ready to Rock.

6. Haha, I'm jealous of all of your digital camera's. :p

7. Im sad though because the males where the healthiest and biggest plants I had. But still i guess 4 females out of 6 isnt bad at all. I changed back the light cycle to a 18/6 to have the females grow a little more before I flower them.

8. ok. good job!

yeah.

i have 8 Females, three males in a seperate closedchamber with vent tubing

each male looks TOTALLY FEMALE on the Top two nodes! what gives?

only the third nodes have male pods, in fact!

oh

Good Job Mate!