HELP NEED ANSWERS

Discussion in 'DIY and Homemade' started by Herbinhunter, Apr 6, 2018.

1. I recently uncovered a jar herb that I had sitting in iso alcohol. It has to have been soaking for about 8-10 months and all the iso except for a small amount of extract/alcohol oil is left it looks amazing a deep dark brown with golden hue. What I'm worried about is that it will make me sick if i smoke it. After i purge/evap the remaining iso and get my oil will it make me sick is my first question smoking it and the second will it still get me high?

2. you will be fine. yes it will get you high. the alcohol is likely evaporated completely anyway and what's left is basically water. everything else is estinally thc.

3. Purge it and have someone else test it

4. Its gonna be sofa king harsh... you pulled so much of the shit you're trying to leave behind it's not only gonna be harsh, its gonna taste pretty fucking bad.

Ideally 15 second soak followed by 15 second shake, then filter out the ganja and let it dry and put it back in the freezer for a second even third wash.

The first wash is dabbable like wax. The second is dabbable but a little nasty. The third wash is good for hand pressed hash. I usually used the second and third wash for hash.

Sometimes I would do a single wash for 30 second soak followed by a 30 second shake and then trashed the leftover ganja.

It's better to use cooking alcohol for qwiso like concentrates. You can get it delivered through Amazon and its 100% grain alcohol so it won't kill or blind you if you don't get it purged right.

Good luck and be safe!

5. What'd you ever do with it?