HELP!! Need advice!!

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by Aperfectsphere, Mar 3, 2013.

1. First indoor op. week 4 of flower and I'm getting some yellowing on my fan leaves. My guess is I'm using too much nitrogen in my nutes or maybe not enough. I have an organic nute set up. (Medusas magic, Herculean harvest, Gaia mania,Zeus juice. All ratio to one gallon of h20 in fox farm soil. I have also started using BC BLOOM and some shit the hydro store sold me CRYSTAL BURST 0-15-15. So all together I have a 6-29-20 or something close to that. Idk suggestions ? Advice? Ect...

Attached Files:

2. Sure - dont waste your $$$ on so called "Bloom Boosters". You would do well to not mix chemical fertilizers with your organic soil.

My thoughts anyhow - for what it's worth.

J

3. Most likely a boron deficiency

4. A Boron deficiency? And this would be fixed how?

J

5. over fertilised and lack of oxygen to the roots, wait until the soil is proper dry before watering so the roots can get more oxygen, cut out feeding for a couple of weeks and then use a flower formula, stay away from nitrogen

6. Thanks. I think it is my water. My clones are getting little yellow speckles on them. I've only used water since I put them in soil on Wednesday. I am going to cut back on the BC BLOON and only use my organic nectar of
    The gods and the supposed all mighty"crystal burst" from humbolt county

7. This same thing happened to my first plant when the roots got compacted in a 5-gallon bucket and starved the plant of nutrients. I replanted it in a 9-gallon plastic pot and the problem seems to have resolved itself. I think it's called nutrient lockout or something, I don't know - I'm still green at this, and hopefully won't turn yellow again lol.

8. Exactly. Overwatering and/or not allowing the medium to dry was the number one problem in my first grow.

I was reading somewhere that adding vermiculite helps oxygenate the soil to keep your roots from getting too saturated with water causing depletion of oxygen. I am going to use it on my next set of clones. I'm sure I will eventually upgrade to hydroponics, but the soil is working okay. You just have to figure out ways to get around its limitations vs. being able to regulate water and nute consumption like you can with hydro.

[​IMG]

9. vermiculite works but perlite works much better as it doesn't break up like vermiculite

10. I had this happen on my 2 sour deis last timeand did not produce what the plants could have i should have had 9 oz off all my plants only managed 7 dried those 2 reallyh screwed me over all the leafes yellowed and stoped producing really sucked but the buds were nice just really under weighed...

11. Thanks!

:wave: