Help, need a way out!

Discussion in 'Smoking Accessories Q&A' started by gene12586, Mar 31, 2011.

1. Hey everyone. About a year ago, I started mixing my weed with tobacco and rolling them up into spliffs....not only does this conserve pot in the sense that instead of rolling up an entire 20 into a joint, I can roll a nickel per spiff and smoke over a longer period of time and keep a light high going....but, even better, I get to smoke more...perhaps even more than I like the high that I get from smoking, I enjoy the ACT of smoking itself. However, the tobacco has to go because not only is it so much worse for you than pot, but I'm a singer and I've noticed my vocal range take a bit of a hit over the last few months. Hence, operation no tobacco is in effect. Now, here's my question: Is there any way that I can continue to conserve pot and enjoy MORE smoking without the tobacco or cigs or any of that crap.... Or, more specifically, is there a healthier alternative to mixing pot with? One idea I had was mixing it with some herbal stuff.....I had some organic herbal blend that came with the vapor bros. vaporizer that I own...however for some reason, it just kept making me cough and was extra hard to take in.....any1 have that problem? (I assume herbal stuff should not only be much healthier but also much easier to take down than tobacco smoke. Any other ideas? Thanks!

2. generally vapes conserve pretty well, its really hard to get much more efficient. Smoking anything combusted will be bad for your lungs, and as a singer you will always see the effects...
    That being said you could smoke lights, or use a less dark tobacco...other than that there isn't much i know of to blend with.
    Also, yeah, "herbal blends" tend to be a bit harsh for me too, nothing like the real thing.

3. Thanks mada.... do you know the health risks of the herbal stuff?

4. Yea, especially because you're a singer, I would look into vaping. Actually, if I was a singer, I think I'd quit smoking alltogether. Its obviously not having positive effects on your vocals.

So, I'd buy a Magic Flight Launch Box or a Vapor Bros (if you don't need a portable) and take up vaping. The best part is that you can conserve LOADS of weed.

And, if you still want to smoke every now and again (because you mentioned that you enjoy the act of smoking), you can roll up bud that has already been vaped (ABV) and smoke it to achieve an effect. In this sense, you'd not only be conserving how much bud you actually consume, but also using it twice!