HELP: Need a Growing Guru

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Outdoors' started by JayJays, Oct 1, 2009.

1. I went to check on the girls this morning. Very little growth, but new pistils are being formed. It's so cold here right now... 41F... 5C tons of rain. Is it better to let my plants suffer through the cold or should I harvest them early? I still don't see any amber trichs, but the buds are really not getting any fatter. I'm worried that the plant will die from all this colder weather.

So my question is should I chop them if the buds aren't really gaining density? Is it normal for the plant to still form new pistils at 8 weeks of flowering? And when the heck are some trichs going to change color arrrrrrg!

Pictures of the plan in week 7 flowering: http://forum.grasscity.com/outdoor-grow-journals/460693-pretty-new-all-2.html

Any help is most appreciated

I live in Ontario Canada, North of Toronto, but South of Barrie

2. Good looking plants, but 41 F is really low, could you bring them inside?

3. I'm going to start bringing them in after 7 each night and putting them back out for 8 am before I leave for work. I hope it works, can't see it taking more than 2 weeks more now.

Thanks for the advice

4. i live in northern vermont, really close too the canadian border and i almost lost my plants due to mold. it just wouldn't clear up or warm up enough for them too dry out.

might want too keep an eye out for that too. it happens really fast. one day i was fine the next day i had problems.

5. Nice, good point brother, I will take a fan and make sure I can get the plants to dry out inside before any mold forms. I will also keep a keen eye looking for mold.

Thanks for the response

:hello:

Some really intelligent comments from the city today, thanks and nice work guys!!!!