Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

help naming my pieces?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by xkellyyp, Jul 22, 2012.

1. i just got a new bowl (the pink one) and i've had the other one for a while but i haven't named either of them. any suggestions? sorry the picture is so big. lol

[​IMG]

2. Artichoke and leather. Why? Because you can :p

3. The pink one I would either call Pinky or Virgin.

The other one reminds me of a swamp. Swampy?

4. Swamps good for the green one .... And the other frosty .......

Frosted pieces r the best ....... Can you see smoke in clear area ? No shirt in your pic ?

Pics........ Of the frosty filling up

5. I like pinky for sure just because of the movie next Friday .. As for the green one ... Flubber? Lol

6. The pink one (IMO) should be called Hello Kitty, it really reminds me of the Hello Kitty pipe selection they have at one of my LHS's :laughing:

And the wavy one should be called Equalizer because it reminds me of the iTunes equalizer patterns. :D

7. the pink one looks like "kirby" to me

8. Green one booger haha idk

9. Hurr and durr

10. pinky and the brain

11. Name it yourself when you're high as fuckkkk.

12. [quote name='"veinte uno"']pinky and the brain[/quote]

Honestly as soooon as i saw it i was gonna say that !! Ughhh.
    Stole my answer ;) ahaha. pinky and the brain are some sick names though :smokin: