Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Help name my stoner cat.

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by HerbalRemedy, Apr 1, 2007.

1. <HR style="COLOR: #ecfcb2" SIZE=1>
    :smoking: Yo blades whats good? Im at work right now an my girl is out trying to find me a little stoner cat companion. I'm 19, in college and have a 1 bedroom apt. I always have people over, but honey thinks I need a pet. So I'm like aight since shes a cat lover and I'm an doja lover, I'm not gonna argue. But I'm gettin a dude cat and hes gonna be a lil g. I'm just lookin for a great name for him and I figure where better to go for advice than to the only forum I'd call family. I'm leanin towards Pablo Escobar, or Tha King of P-Town. I live in Phoenix. I really dont' know, I like the name Toker as well. If its orange, maybe Garfield? Fuck man who knows. Think of some new ones for me blades. Thanks in advance. Oh and this belongs in here cuz I'll be chiefin like a chimney with the cat.:smoking:

2. tyson
    scarface
    bob
    snoop

3. kitty. i know it sounds stupid but thats a real stoner cat name. think about it. come here kitty *puff* *puff* *pass*.

4. take this into serious consideration male cats piss on everything. maybe not every male cat but lots of my freinds cats that are male do this my sisters cat does this. i have a female and she has always used the litter box

5. Good lookin out on the piss thing, but I'm not too worried. I havent had a problem in the past with my other friends male, and like anything else it is hit or miss. He may piss alot but I'll train his ass.

6. Yeah for some odd reason, females seem to use the catpan and not the carpet under your Christmas tree... could it be manners :eek:? I have a male cat (total stoner kitty :p) and a female cat. Good lil' companians, but you have to invest a lot of time in "potty-training" them. Good luck on it.

7. Marley....you know like Bob
    Rocko....uh like that kickass cartoon
    Porkchop...you know dougs dog from that cartoon
    Spunky....Rockos dog
    or name it CAT thats a badass name for a cat

8. Name it Overlord. I dunno, I'm terrible at naming things.

Anyway, male cats urinate on everything as a way of marking their territory. When they feel as though they are being threatened in their environment, they will piss on everything to demarcate what they feel is theirs. My mom had a male cat named Ronnie. When I was born, he wasn't paid as much attention to since I was the new kid on the block, and he pissed on everything. Just be careful.

9. haha if hes grey name him smokey!

10. They don't do this if you have them neutered, which you definately should do if you are keeping him in a flat - you and he will both be very unhappy if you don''t! Trust me!

Oh, and toilet train him properly, of course!

11. name him Roor ..lol its a cute name for a cat, big cats (lions) roar.

...and its a bong brand :D

12. name him bud:)

13. my friends cat is named BAKER :D

14. sploof, perfect name for a cat

15. Name him bubbler if he has a bubbly personality.

16. ive said it before and ill say it again... jaundice

17. wait wait wait

Name your cat The Faz.

18. name him Bong Water